Monday 18 March 2013

The Good the Bad and the Ugly of Everything Food and Service

My name is Chris Boukouris and I'm excited to launch my new blog. I've had a foot in the Food & Beverage industry for 25yrs in all capacities. I'm happy to share my experiences and knowledge and put a positive spin on the profession. Please enjoy my upcoming articles on a wide range of topics. I look forward to your comments on them:

Restaurants

Food

Service

Recipes

Wine, Beer and Spirits

Industry events

Quality products and techniques

People of the industry

and much. much more.....

Feel free to disagree, concur, share and converse on my blog. Lets enjoy where ever the discussion spins. Lets get down to the good, the bad and the ugly of everything I'm inspired by.

Welcome to my blog! :)

4 comments :

  1. So far pretty good there Mr. Foodie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is where it all began. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a dirty, dirty, business my friend. Great site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's also a great business!

    I'm happy that you'll enjoy my site. :)

    ReplyDelete